Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Stay away! I made an appointment to return a lease and look at a new car.

I called a week in advance to make sure they had room and would take the car. I show up to my appointment and they keep me waiting about an hour. No problem, I get it, sometimes things get busy. But then, when I tell them I have another appointment and my ride is coming, the manager comes out and says they will only take the car back if I lease a new car from them today.

I told him I would have to come back because I had other appointments. They refused to take my car! I understand dealers are under no obligation to accept lease returns, but if I call ahead and confirm an appointment, how do you "forget" to mention that you'll only take the car if I buy a new one. You didn't forget.

This is how you treat your customers. If they'll lie to get you in the door, they will lie to you on the showroom floor.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rockaway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Customer Care.

South Shore Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram - Rockaway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram - Customer Care Review from New York City, New York

New York City, New York 0 comments
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Very disappointed with Rockaway Jeep and Dodge. I had a bad altercation with the sales person (Nelson) to the point he almost ASSAULTED me, and used such an extreme profound language.

Told me to go F**k my mother and to suck his d#*k, Really??!! Real ghetto and low class of a person he is that shows you the credibility of the dealership on the people they hire. It was all caught on my cell phone. The man seems to be mentally unstable.

I made a report with his manager ( Mr. Armstrong) and FCA jeep corporate. Will also post the video of his behavior on youtube and all social media sites. This guy needs to be FIRED!!!

To my understanding this wasn't the first time, Nelson has done this before. WHY IS HE STILL WORKING THERE????

I like the way Nelson pays people to write FAKE reviews about himself and the manager. He is supposed to be under suspension how is he selling cars?

Product or Service Mentioned: Rockaway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Customer Care.